- Shop Scheduling Problems
- Just-in-Time Production Systems
- Network Optimization
- Evacuation Optimization
- Vehicle Routine Problems
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Integer Programming
- Scheduling Theory
- Graph Theory
- Algorithms and Complexity
- Multiobjective Optimization
- Research Techinques
- Linear, Integer and Nonlinear Programming, Optimization Techniques of OR, Computational Mathematics, Disaster Management Models.
- Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Mathematics of Real-Life Problems in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology and Management Sciences.
PhD Thesis Evaluation
- Improvement of algorithm in the particle tracking velocimetry. Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering, IOE, TU, Nepal (May 2007).
- Color correction algorithm for reproducing spot colors. Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering, IOE, TU, Nepal (December 2007).
- A study on inventory management system, Department of Mathematics, Institute of Technical Education and Research, SIKSHA O ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India (July 2016).
- Deterministic Equivalent of Multi-Objective Fuzzy Chance Constrained Programming Problem, Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (SOAU), Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India (July 2017).
- Development of robust invisible watermarking algorithm using slant transform. Department of Electronics and Computer Engineering, IOE, TU, Nepal (April 2018).
- Masters Degree: Multiobjective Optimization, Graph Theory, Network Optimization, Scheduling Theory and Algorithms, Combinatorial Optimization, Linear, Integer and Nonlinear Programming, Numerical Analysis, Mechanics and Hydrodynamics, Modern and Linear Algebra, Discrete Mathematics, Mathematical Analysis.
- Undergraduate: Numerical Methods, Linear and Abstract Algebra, Mathematical Analysis, Differential and Integral Calculus, Differential Equations.