Tanka Nath Dhamala
Copyright © 2021
- Teaching and Research
- Mathematics in Industry: Challenges and Frontiers, organized by Office of International Affairs (OIA), The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda, India, June 3, 2020.
- Focusing on Mathematical Models & Analysis of COVID-19 Crisis, organized by The Office of International Affairs, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat, India and Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland, June 17-18, 2020.
- One World Optimization Seminar (OWOS), organized by Radu Ioan Boț (University of Vienna), Shoham Sabach (Technion - Israel Institute of Technology Haifa) and Mathias Staudigl (Maastricht University) (June 1, 2020; June 8, 2020; June 15, 2020; June 22, 2020; June 29, 2020; July 6, 2020; July 13, 2020; July 20, 2020; July 27, 2020; September 7, 2020; September 14, 2020; September 21, 2020; September 28, 2020; November 17, 2020; April 12, 2021; April 19, 2021).
- Annual Meeting of the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, Berlin, Germany (June 24-25, 2020).
- Web of Science webinar: Supporting COVID-19 research efforts: How to make your search strategies more effective and efficient? (25 June 2020).
- Sudoku: Fun and Serious Mathematics, Organized by the Office of International Affairs, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, India and TU Eindhoven, The Netherlands (July 3, 2020).
- Seminar: Operations Research Tools to COVID-19 for Sustainable Future, organized by Operations Research Society of Nepal (ORSN) (July 11, 2020).
- IFORS Global Webinars (ALIO, July 29, 2020; APORS November 30, 2020; EURO, September 30, 2020).
- DAAD-Freundeskreis International Language Caf\'e, Heidelburg, Germany (August 1, 2020).
- Invited talk: Network Optimization Techniques for Efficient Emergency Planning. International Webinar on Role of Applied Sciences in Industry and Engineering, organized by Department of Mathematics, Osmania University, Hyderabad, India (May 2-5, 2020).
- Session chair: International Webinar on Recent Advances in Pure and Applied Mathematics (RAPAM-2020), August 24-25, 2020. Organized by Department of Mathematics, KURSEONG COLLEGE, DARJEELING.
- Webinar: DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service) Information Session (Tribhuvan University - Study and Research in Germany, August 28, 2020), conducted by DAAD India.
- Webinar: "Merging Dynamics with Data: A mathematical perspective on climate science", organized by Institute of climate change research, The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, August 29, 31, September 5, 2020.
- Invited Webinar talk: Optimization Methods for Efficient Evacuation Planning, International Conference on Computational Sciences: Modeling, Computing and Soft Computing (CSMCS-2020), organized by National Institute of Technology, Calicut, INDIA, September 10-12, 2020.
- Panelist, Pre-APORS Conference 2020 OR: Continuing Relevance in Challenging Times, September 23-25, 2020, organized for APORS by the OR Society of the Philippines (ORSP).
- Invited talk: Network Flow Models and Algorithms with Emergency Location and Logistics; IFORS Global Webinar Series, O.R. in the Asia Pacific: Recent Trends and Practices, September 30, 2020.
- Coordinator, 1st Virtual Southeast Asian Study Group Meeting on Industrial Problems, organized/ collaborated by Nepal, Germany, UK, Finland, Thailand, Malaysia, India and other SAARC countries (VSEASGMIP2020), to be hosted by Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara, Gujarat, India, October 12-16, 2020.
- DAAD online meet, Connecting Germany and South Asia–Fostering Partnerships in Higher Education, organized by DAAD New Delhi in association with DAAD Bonn Section P24 – Cooperation Projects and University Grants Commission (UGC), Govt. of India, October 29-30, 2020.
- Participated "DAAD Alumni Programmes", organized by DAAD South Asian Regional Office New Delhi, India, November 6, 2020.
- Invited plenary speaker, MINDANAWAN MATH-STAT International Webcon (Strengthening Mathematical and Statistical Competencies through Convergence in the New Normal), Quickest Flow Improvement with Network Reconfiguration (organized by MSU-IIT, Mindanao, Central University, Mathematical Society and Southern Society of Theoretical and Applied Statistics at Philippines, November 4, 11 and 18, 2020).
- Participated at Webex, Transnational Education - Insights into the international discourse and global trends, organized by DAAD regional office New Delhi, November 18, 2020.
- Invited plenary speaker and international advisor: Flow Improvement Strategy using Lane Reversals on Evacuation Network, 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Mathematical Sciences $\& $ Computing (IEMSC-21), February 5th-7th, 2021, Calcutta, India.
- Participated at 2nd International Day of Mathematics (IDM) on March 14, 2021, organized by Bangladesh Mathematical Society (BMS).